Join the team
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our expanding team. If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies, please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com
Please see below a list of our current vacancies:-
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Team Leader to join our team of landscapers!
Please contact us on 0844 879 4211 to learn more about this position or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for 4 Apprentice Field Team members to join our team of landscapers!
Job description as below, if you're wishing to apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
· You will be required to work supervised and unsupervised on specific projects and/or properties providing gardening techniques such as:
· Lawn mowing
· Strimming lawns and edges, defining lawn edges
· Top dressing
· Hedge cutting
· Hedge height reduction
· Mechanical weed control & Hard surface operations
· Border maintenance
· Soft Landscaping – assist when required
· Other general gardening operations including working with powered tools
· Prior experience will be essential in all the areas listed above
· Developing the projects and/or properties you will be working on by proactively seeking ways to enhance their appearance.
· Developing your speed of work required to complete onsite tasks within the allocated time frames , to involve developing their own gardening techniques and horticultural skills.
· Ensuring that all day to day operations of the business run smoothly. This includes:
· Cleaning all tools used at the end of each day
· Cleaning the van on a weekly basis
· Take part in company communications
· Any other tasks as necessary to support the work of the company and raise the profile of Bennett Landscapes.
· Undertake an Individual Learning Plan with the training , as agreed with the Training Manager.
· Work with line manager (Team Leader/Senior Supervisor/ Deputy Manager - as allocated) & Training Manager to develop on-the-job training , to develop skills & knowledge .
· Attend necessary workshops / College to undertake off-the job training in support of achieving the apprenticeship portfolio.
· Spend minimum 20% of time in off-the job training
· Undertake regular reviews with line management (Team Leader/Senior Supervisor/ Deputy Manager - as allocated) & Training Manager to review progress and undertake any agreed action plans in support of the Individual Learning Plan.
Key skills and attributes:
· A keen interest in horticulture
· A willingness to learn & develop skills
· Proactive attitude & be a natural problem solver