We are currently seeking a skilled Landscaping Supervisor to oversee and complete a varied range of work on both commercial and residential projects. The role will predominantly involve hard landscaping works but will also include elements of soft landscaping as many of our sites require both.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best Landscaping companies operating in the region and join our significantly experienced and talented team. We are seeking a motivated, proactive individual who can demonstrate the ability to successfully manage jobs, deliver high quality workmanship across our portfolio of construction projects and enjoy working as part of a great team.
As the Landscaping Supervisor you will be responsible for the daily running of the contracts and overseeing the performance on site. You will hold the ability to not only work without direct supervision but be able to lead and instruct the team around you, whilst always representing the company internally and externally.
- Deliver both hard and soft landscaping.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ensure all stock is available for each site daily, organising call-offs and arranging deliveries as required to ensure completion dates are met.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Support Upper Management Team as required.
- Liaise with clients and the office to report progress.
Experience and Skills Required:
· Previous experience within a similar role – minimum of 5 years’ experience in hard and soft landscaping on both commercial and private developments.
· Full driving licence and trailer experience.
· Able to read designs and drawings quickly and accurately.
· Able to use diggers and dumpers (tickets not essential but are desirable).
· Able to set out and lay levels.
· Bricklaying experience would be an advantage.
· CSCS would be an advantage.
· Able to demonstrate a passion for garden construction.
· Undertaking on site assessments, measuring and calculating quantities of materials required for projects.
· Ensuring all equipment and materials required for a particular job arrive on site, on time and in the right quantities; working with the Management Team to ensure this.
We invest heavily in our people. As part of your employment, you will be rewarded with:
· Competitive salary.
· Company Van.
· Mobile Phone.
· Pension scheme contribution.
· 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
· Career progression.
· Uniform and PPE provided.